Tuesday 25 October 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (2)



Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should be Reading
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author.


This week's teaser is from . . . Finding Sky by Joss Stirling








"Don't worry," he whispered. "I won't leave you - not ever." I sat down and opened up the first piece of music. My future looked very promising - and he was standing right beside me. - Page 308.




I wanted to share this book as my Tuesday Teaser because this is my all time favourite book. I could read this hundred of times and i would still enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...