Friday 4 January 2013

2013 Reading Challenges

I know i won't read many books so i've decided to participate in some reading challenges and those are: 

2013 Standalone Reading Challenge

`

Standalone Reading Challenge:

To read 15 Young Adult / Middle Grade standalone novels in 2013 that are released in the United States between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013.

Here are some of the books i want to reads:

*Click the covers to head towards Goodreads.




Mystery / Crime Reading Challenge:

You can read any novel, short story or author just so that the genre is mystery/crime. 

Here are some of the books i want to reads:

*Click the covers to head towards Goodreads.



Mystery / Crime Reading Challenge:

Try to read Dystopian books in 2013 as the challenge goal.

Here are some of the books i want to reads:

*Click the covers to head towards Goodreads.



Have you joined in any Reading Challenges? What are you looking forward to read?



13 comments:

  1. I've joined the dystopia and mystery challenges too! :) And I'll be reading the Hunger Games books too. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Sangita!

    I'm not participating in any but I do hope to read a lot of books this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I forgot...Your back! I haven't seen any of your posts in a long time!! Yay, your back! ^^

      Delete
  3. Hi Sangita, so glad that you will be reading with us over at The Crafty Book Nerd in 2013!
    Amy Yingling
    The Crafty Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm participating in the Standalone reading challenge as well! I'll have to add Paper Valentine to my list- I never knew that one was a standalone! Also, I think you're really going to enjoy Delirium and Legend, I loved both. The Nightmare Affair also looks awesome, and I can't wait to read it!

    Good luck with all of these challenges! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Stacking the Shelves. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I see you're doing the dystopian challenge, too. I can't wait for all the books I'm going to read (even though the year's already started lol). What are some of your favorites? I love the Matched trilogy (only read the first) and The Maze Runner.

    Good luck with your challenges :) Megan @ Megz Madd Readz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on the challenges. Dystopia Reading Challenge sounds cool. Thanks for stopping by our blog. I love your site :D Followed you back.

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really have to read Delirium too, soon! I really liked Paper Valentine and Legend! Gonna be a great year for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Paper Valentine on the way and I'm beyond excited to read this. Brena Yovanoff is one of my favorites.
    I also want to read City of a thousand dolls as soon as possible. Doesn't that title sound just amazing? And the cover is pretty awesome too.
    Great choices. Ohh, and I love me some Sherlock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...